We are looking for medical transportation drivers with a valid DL license. Your job will be to safely transport passengers to and from their medical appointments, over intercity routes, in a timely manner.
- Transport passengers between medical centers in a time effective manner.
- Follow routes accordingly
- Account for, and adapt to, unexpected situations like weather conditions and traffic.
- Keep proper logs of hours on the road, miles driven and fuel spent, following all company, state, and federal regulations.
- Maintain the vehicle, working order; report all mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws and safety procedures.
- Observe and report all defects, accidents, and violations.
- Adhere to company guidelines while interacting with customers and serve as a brand advocate.
- Possesses a valid drivers' license.
- Own and operate a sedan, SUV or Van
- 1 year of experience in driving professionally - preferred but not mandatory
- High school diploma
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Ability to travel with regularity and drive long distances
- No DUI
- No Criminal History
- Must be 25 years old or older
- Must complete a drug screen
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying